How Do I?

How to Vote
Reserve a Space
Apply For
Find Local Church
Find Local Public Library
Find Local School District

"How to Vote:

Search to see if you are currently registered to vote.

How do I register to vote?

Residents can register to vote in the following ways:

Download and complete the Official Iowa Voter Registration Form.

Where do I vote?

On Election Day, you must vote in the precinct where you live: Find your precinct/polling place

You may also contact the Warren County Auditor to find out where the polling place for your precinct will be and when the list of precinct polling places and sample ballots will be printed.

Phone: 515-961-1020
Fax: 515-961-1049

Polling places will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. for city elections.
Polling places will be open from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. for state and federal level primary and general elections.

Absentee Voting

Download and complete the Official Absentee Ballot Request Form.

Warren County residents should mail completed form to the county auditor’s office:

301 N Buxton St,
Indianola, IA 50125

Visit the Iowa Secretary of State website for more voter/election information.

Reserve a Space:

Hartford’s Sportman’s Club
110 Elm St,
Carlisle, IA 50047
Phone: 515-989-4251

Masonic Lodge

Apply For:
Animal Permit
Pet Licenses  -  Dogs and cats over 6 months of age are required to be licensed under city ordinance. Fee is $15.00 prior to May 1st of each year or $20.00 after May 1st. Please bring rabies certificate to city hall to obtain your pet license.

Building Permit
Safe Building 515-333-4161

Find Local Church:
Community Presbyterian Church
315 N Vine St,
Hartford, Iowa

Find Local Public Library:
Carlisle Public Library
135 School St
Carlisle, IA

Find Local School District:
Carlisle Community School District