Public Notice is hereby given that the Council of the City of Hartford, Iowa will hold a public hearing on the 13th day of October, 2020, at 6:30 o’clock P.M., in the Hartford Fire and Rescue Department 150 W Elm Street, Hartford, Iowa to consider an amendment to Ordinance Chapter 75 – All-Terrain Vehicles and snowmobiles revising certain regulations.
SECTIONS for Considerations of the amendment are as follows:
- Add UTV and Golf Carts to the Ordinance
- To require City Permits for UTV/ATV/Golf Car
- To allow UTV/ATV/Golf Carts on City Streets
- To require Proof of Insurance
- To allow Licensed Drivers 18 years of age and above to drive said vehicles on permitted streets.
At the above meeting the Council shall receive oral or written objections from any resident or property owner of the City, to the above action. After all objections have been received and considered, the Council will at this meeting or at any adjournment thereof, take additional action for consideration of the Ordinance to amend Chapter 75 – All-Terrain Vehicles and Snowmobiles.
This Notice is given by order of the Council of the City of Hartford, Iowa, as provided by Sections 321.247 of the Code of Iowa, amended.
Dated the 18th day of September 2020.